My name is Claudiu Ionut Anghelescu. I‘m creative, easy-going and ambitious software engineer from Craiova, Romania. I have been crazy about computer science since I started my PC for the first time many years ago. Ever since then, I've been constantly trying to improve my skills and learn new technologies.
Geek, fan of technology, design and especially the combination of both.
Loves gadgets and apps.
Looking for opportunities to build on my experience in the tech industry.
Master's degree in Methods and Models in Artificial Intelligence • October 2014
I majored my two-year Master's degree in Methods and Models in Artificial Intelligence.
Bachelor in Computer Science • October 2011 - July 2014
A three-year License or Bachelor in Computer Science provides good fundamentals in the domain, and leads to a more specialized Master's degree.
BI Developer• October 2019 - Present
BI Front End Team Coordinator • August 2018 - October 2019
Business Intelligence Business Analyst • October 2015 - October 2019
In charge of ensuring deliverables on different technologies needed for BI business requirements. ... Provide support and assistance to internal customers on daily basis operations. Debugging applications, fixing problems and adding corrective functionalities to the systems, according to the business requirements.
• Create queries in order to verify data;
• Design and modify database structure in Oracle SQL Developer, MS-SQL Server;
• Offer support to the end users for the internal reporting tools;
• Create, design and develop reports/dashboards for business needs using OBIEE 11g, OBIEE 12c and BI Publisher;
• Create, modify and develop the data model in OBIEE Metadata Repository (using Oracle Enterprise Manager);
• Deploy the metadata using Deploy Repository and Deploy Catalog in OBIEE;
• Authorize users in OBIEE based on operating procedures;
• Create, modify reports and analyse data using Excel Add-ins (Oracle Smart View for Office/Tagetik Reporting);
• Manage requests related to the ETL: developing ETL flows, collaborate with other developers in the implementation of the modifications, testing using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
Provide systems and infrastructure support for the design, development and support of Business Intelligence dashboards and databases utilizing Qlikview.
• Work on internal projects to design, develop, test and deploy QlikView applications for Commercial, HR, Finance, Retail, Logistic, Quality, Purchase, Marketing, HSE, Security and R&D using internal development standards;
• Perform UAT before releasing to Production environment;
• Work in partnership with the Data Warehouse team and other stakeholders concerning the accuracy of data and efficiency of processes;
• Ensure that ODBC and/or OLEDB connectivity exists between Qlikview servers, client and database systems;
• Enchancing and maintaining existing QlikView applications;
• Scheduling QVW reloads on Publisher and troubleshoot errors and failures;
• Performance monitoring and system optimization;
• Manage security and licensing for all QlikView applications;
• Support offered for existing QlikView applications;
• Training new colleagues on QlikView concepts.
Participate as team member for ongoing enhancement and support of a global consolidation and financial reporting system.
• Support users of the Financial Systems: Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Data Quality Management (FDQM) and Financial Data Management - Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) with special emphasis around month end close;
• Authorize users in HFM Shared Services based on operating procedures;
• Develop/Update security groups and roles as required to meet business objectives;
• Support end-users on data loading through Financial Data Quality Management (FDQM), Financial Data MAnagement - Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) or Oracle Smart View for Office during month end/quarter close;
• Document and enforce application standards and procedures;
• Support business operations via the use of Hyperion technology solutions, including: development of new Hyperion Financial Reports using Financial Reporting Studio, copying data from scenario to scenario, copying data from application to application, updating planning hierarchies, making changes to Web Data Entry Forms, maintaining and managing workflow, investigating defects or issues and fixing them;
• Develop Excel spreadsheets in order to load or analyze the data using SetValue/GetValue functions in SmartView;
• Update FDMEE Financial Data Management mapping for new dimensions (accounts, entities, trading partners, currencies, etc.).
intern - Business Intelligence Business Analyst • April 2015 - October 2015I participate in the development and implementation of business intelligence reporting applications including design, coding, testing, and documentation;
Computer Operator and Networks • October 2014 - January 2015
XOR IT Systems offers solutions and services for electronic document management, archiving, data capture, software development, IT consulting, workflow, distribution of scanners and scanning services. The company has in its portfolio some of the most famous companies and public institutions in Romania, in different fields.
My responsibility was extracting information in project documents to be entered into the computer system; checking and correction of input errors identified.
Assistant Referee • November 2011 - Present
This is my hobby.
Here's a list of my business intelligence skills.
Web applciation for managing a library.Books, Web Development
Astronomy - Data processing, evaluation and analysis (searching NEA' - Near Earth Asteroids)Astronomy, Web Development
...Branding, Resume, Augmented Reality, Adobe Photoshop, Business Intelligence
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.Steve Jobs
It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.Benjamin Franklin
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with me.